Creative Financial Staffing, East Hartford, CT
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Why work here?
• CFS has successfully served this organization with hiring needs and have received amazing feedback from the individuals that we have placed there
• Room for professional growth
• Frequent company events, including baseball games, happy hours, and lunch and learns
• Competitive benefits and vacation package
• Culture, teamwork, and excellent leadership are qualities that makes this organization a positive place to work
About the Controller job:
• The Controller will oversee Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable
• Heavily involved with month-end close including bank reconciliations and journal entries
• Assists CFO with financial modeling and undertakes various ad hoc financial analyses for CFO
• The Controller will develop and maintain the budget and provide budget vs. actual reports
• The Controller coordinates various audits including reviewing and/or preparing schedules for auditors
Controller Preferred Experience:
• BS in Accounting; CPA highly preferred
• The Controller should have 8+ years accounting experience and 3+ years of staff supervision
• ERP systems experience highly preferred
• Advanced Excel skills
• Personality: Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to work independently, collaborates as a member of a team, and solves problems when they arise.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.