Retail Store Key Holder
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Framingham, MA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Come join our fantastic JoS. A. Bank team as a Store Key Holder!
Every day is a day to make somebody smile at Jos. A. Bank, a division of Tailored Brands. We help people love how they look by providing a convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience tailored personally to each customer’s lifestyle. If you want to make a difference, be part of a great team and grow, this position might be a perfect fit.
RETAIL STORE KEY HOLDER
While actively participating in our day-to-day operations and assisting the retail store manager to maximize the success of your location, you’ll experience a broad range of training activities designed to develop your skills, and be engaged in all aspects of our culture.
• Follow the coaching and sales lead of the store manager to maximize personal and store sales volume
• Retain, implement, and ultimately train the benchmark selling behaviors related to driving retail sales
• Provide world-class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all requests in a timely manner
• Serve as a coach and role model to the store teams by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
The detail-oriented, hardworking retail store key holder we seek should have these qualifications:
• Effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
• The capacity to coach, motivate, and train a store team
• Desire to work in a commission-driven sales position compensated through hourly pay + commission
• The ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
We use our personalities to uncover our customers’ personalities.
The success of Tailored Brands is powered by a team of 20,000 passionate employees at locations throughout the US, Canada, and the UK. Our popular brands include Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men, and K&G Fashion Superstore.
Does Jos. A. Bank feel right for you? Try on our careers, and find the one that perfectly matches your talents, interests, and experience.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.Work Locations: 00674 Framingham 60 Worcester Rd Framingham 01702
Job: Store Management
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.