Client Brand Manager
AMN Healthcare, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
The Client Brand Manager is responsible for the development and management of a marketing strategy and execution plan for key AMN Healthcare lines of business that support client acquisition and retention. This includes B2B services line packaging and collateral development, direct response campaigns and lead generation promotions (digital and print), sales enablement support, content strategy, marketing project management, client communication, brand management and image development, related internal communications and presentations, and timely data reporting to support evolving strategies. The Client Brand Manager works closely with key sales leaders, marketing teams and operations teams to support revenue goals.
- Develop a multi-channel strategy and execution plan to support assigned service lines and enterprise sales approach
- Align with business stakeholders on plans and timelines
- Evaluate competitive landscape to evolve services-line positioning
- Help identify market changes and trends to support locums growth and strategy
- Leverage internal and external databases and CRM systems to target key audiences
- Working the client insights team, develop surveys and oversee research projects to evaluate both primary and secondary research to support strategies
- Create winning direct marketing campaigns and manage digital and off-line lead generation programs
- Direct internal and external creative teams and third-party vendors
- Champion brand by managing and maintaining brand image and following graphic standards
- Work with marketing communications team to develop content strategy and PR plan that supports assigned service lines
- Prepare and deliver monthly marketing reports that include key metrics and trends
- Support evolution of client marketing automation initiatives and propose opportunities for process improvement and system enhancements by quantifying recommendations geared towards streamlining processes and increasing business results
- Develop and manage budget to support plans and leverages data and analytics to validate marketing mix and spend and continually optimize investments based upon rigorous analytics and test and learn best practices
- With Insights team, collaborate with leaders and subject matter experts cross functionally to drive improvements in overall client satisfaction programs
- Update policies and procedures based on assessment of current business environment, feedback from team and management in order to continually improve data entry efficiency, accuracy, and overall performance
- Provide key support acquisition and integration efforts for Client Marketing
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business with emphasis on brand or product management
- MBA a plus, but not required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience developing digital and off-line strategies and execution plans
- Direct experience managing multi-channel marketing campaigns including sales enablement
- Experience managing across divisions for cross-functional collaboration
- Experience with Salesforce.com or CRM preferred
- B2B Brand Management experience required
- Health care or staffing marketing experience preferred but not required
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.