REMOTE MSL - Rheumatology/Immunology/Nephrology
CyberCoders, Seattle, WA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
We are currently developing a drug for the treatment of a certain area of treatment involving Rheumatology, Immunology and Nephrology therapeutic areas.
If your background is in these areas, we would love to speak with you.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Treating targeted patient populations suffering from serious diseases with high unmet medical needs
- Developing an investigational drug for variety of treatments
What You Will Be Doing
- This field-based position will proactively build healthcare provider support, by using a scientific approach that is aligned with the medical affairs objectives.
- The position is an opportunity to contribute to the creation of a US field medical and Medical Affairs function.
- The MSL will primarily be reaching out to US rheumatologists and nephrologists.
- Attend major US rheumatology and nephrology conferences including staffing medical booth at direction of Head of Medical Affairs.
- Work closely with Head of Medical Affairs to provide input for the basic SOPs and expectations for a field medical role and field/ booth materials.
- Create awareness of product attributes, therapeutic benefits, and appropriate uses.
- Assist in the development of strategic KOL plans to provide needs-based, value-added services.
- Deliver high quality educational presentations in a variety of settings.
- Provide medical and scientific training support to internal colleagues upon request.
What You Need for this Position
- At least 3 years of recent MSL experience
- Rheumatology, Immunology, Nephrology knowledge
- Must live within one hour of a major airport, and be able to travel overnight 60-80% as business requires.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
What's In It for You
- Bonus up to 20%
- $500/Month car allowance with $0.30 a mile
- Stock package rewarded day one
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.