General Manager, Waterloo, IA- AUS
Aramark, Waterloo, IA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a General Manager in Waterloo, IA
- Manage a market center location (annual revenue of $10M +)
- Drive profitability and growth by obtaining new customers and retaining current customer relationships and maintain the market center's total managed volume
- Use strategic and leadership skills to facilitate employee selection, development, retention, motivation, and strong customer relationships
- Ensure compliance with contracts and company policies and procedures
- Participate in hands-on activities in the market center and in other field locations
- Establish a cohesive team between service and production departments to meet organizational goals
- Bachelor's degree required
- Five to seven years of progressive management responsibility
- Demonstrated success in operations management in a production facility or manufacturing environment
- Considerable knowledge of financial reporting, including: profit and loss, sales, and capital expenses
- Significant customer interface and service responsibilities
- Twelve to eighteen months of business to business sales
- Strong analytical and process management skills
- Travel within the region is required
- A valid driver's license is required
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
- ID: 247331
- Category: Facilities
- Employment Type: Fulltime-Regular
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.