empowr, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
What's next in the world of social networks?
Empowr (www.empowr.com) is building the world's first social economy. What's a social economy? A social economy is taking the best of what you love about your favorite social network and allowing you the opportunity to monetize your time while you're there. It could be blogging about your passion, selling goods and services or using your expertise to help someone else become successful. We are building a platform that will enable the community to help itself through crowd-sourcing the expertise in the community. We will empower the community to help each other so that everybody wins.
What is empowr looking for?
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with established clients
- Implement effective, creative, revenue-generating sales strategies
- Work toward short- and long-term sales goals set by the Sr. VP of Sales
- Set personal sales performance measurements and goals
- Gather feedback from clients to determine their current and future needs and develop strategies to meet or exceed client expectations
- Advise clients concerning sales and advertising techniques to help sell product
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate or revise sales strategies
- Notify appropriate management of problems and recommend solutions
- Work with the operations, solutions and quality assurance staff to resolve problems or issues
- Anticipate customer needs and be proactive in offering products and solutions
- Provide explanations for budget overages and lower projected sales volumes
- Advise management on any important information regarding competitors' products
- May be responsible for contract negotiations and/or maintenance and updates
- Travel to client sites both national and international to deliver sales presentations to key clients and/or senior management as well as attend required staff and department meetings.
What experience should I bring to the table?
- 5 or more years of consultative sales and account management experience leading a sales team.
- Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal, sales force.
- Has managed the daily activity of a team of 6 or more sales individuals through full sales cycle.
- Strong presentation, communication and customer services skills required
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills; advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communication or a related field is required or equivalent work experience.
Why should I join empowr?
By now you've probably seen our website and the answer should be simple: you want to be a part of a team that's going to create a game changing social economy. You want to help build a social economy with the potential to touch and help billions of users across the globe. You're getting to do that on at the ground floor (we're already 30 people and growing quickly). You will get to help shape the product and company as we scale and grow. You will get to work with a world-class leadership team, as well as specialists across technology, design, program, and strategy who have unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the social networking domain.
Where are you located?
Our headquarters are in downtown San Diego.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more!
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.