Randstad, Bellevue, WA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
What more could you do? Randstad Professionals, a nationwide leader in finance, accounting, HR, legal, marketing, and sales staffing is looking for a sales focused & motivated professional to lead a team in our Bellevue office. The fast paced and competitive world of staffing will give you the opportunity to experience the rich rewards that follow hard work.
This position will oversee all performance activities within multiple areas, including, but not limited to, training, mentoring/motivating, business development, candidate recruiting, conflict resolution, customer service and retention, intra-business unit synergies, P&L responsibilities. This position is responsible to manage and develop a team as well as lead by example, particularly in the area of production.
- Develop process, strategy, and skills to improve sales productivity.
- Leader by example particularly in the area of production; manage sale and delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result.
- Implement business plan; multi-site management; budget/forecast management; foster strategic alliances, business partnerships, and relationships with key clients
- Work with clients to obtain qualified job requirements and educate client on Randstad Professionals' service offerings and processes.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted existing and new accounts & org chart development.
- Promote client development and build relationships with prospective hiring managers through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.