Senior Manager Industry Park (w/m/d)
Michael Page International, Krefeld
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- International Company
- Stainless Steel Industry
FirmenprofilOur client is the global leader in stainless steel and employs 10.000 professionals in more than 30 countries
- Performance of central tasks (real estate management, plant security, plant fire brigade, general administration) in Krefeld, in some cases also across locations
- Management of decommissioned plants (sale and dismantling of installations, demolition of buildings, unbundling of infrastructure, development and sale of land)
- Environment and energy management for all German locations
- Implementation of investment projects and major repairs
- Management of employees in the Industry Park division
- Technical or technical-business studies (Master)
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the above-mentioned areas of responsibility, in particular in the handling of decommissioned plants
- Sound knowledge/ experience in project management
- Basic business and legal knowledge
- Independent working method, flexible and resilient
- Very good English language skills (oral and written)
- Travel activity
- Reporting to the Head of Operations Krefeld
- Attractive salary
- Development opportunities
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.