Department Of Defense, Fort Meade, MD
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Open & closing dates
Opening and closing dates
05/31/2019 to 06/17/2019
Pay scale & grade
$117,191 to $152,352 per year
1 vacancy in the following location:
Yes as determined by agency policy
This job is open to
Career transition (CTAP, ICTAP, RPL)
Federal employees who meet the definition of a "surplus" or "displaced" employee.
Federal employees - Competitive service
Current or former competitive service federal employees.
Individuals with disabilities
Individuals eligible under a special authority not listed above, but defined in the federal hiring regulations.
Clarification from the agency
Current Permanent Civilian Federal Employees and Reinstatements. ICTAP (Must be in Commuting Area). Individuals with Special Appointing Authorities: Individuals w/Disabilities, Veterans with a disability rating of 30% or more, Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA), DoD Interchange Agreements (i.e., NAF), Military Spouses, Family Member Pref, EO12721 and Reemployed Annuitant. http://www.hr.dla.mil/downloads/AppointingAuthorities/AOCdefinitions.pdf
This position is part of the Defense Media Activity. The incumbent of this position serves as the program manager for the DMA manpower program and senior subject matter expert for all DMA manpower and force structure matters program
As a MANAGEMENT ANALYST at the GS-0343-14 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Manages all aspects of the DMA manpower program and executes the activity's responsibilities for manpower management
- Conducts management studies and analyses of mission requirements, programs, workload, and organization, and force structure to optimize the cost-effective allocation
- Uses accepted functional and analytical techniques to develop and maintain a comprehensive manpower database to account for DMA manpower and produce recurring and special manpower reports.
- Maintains. coordinates, publishes, and distributes approved DMA Manpower Documents
- Consults with managers and supervisors in planning and problem prevention, as well as the analysis, evaluation, and resolution of problems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.