Finance Operations Project Senior Manager
CVS Health, Scottsdale, AZ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Would you like to be part of a dynamic Finance team at Fortune 7 CVS Health? As a Finance Operations Project Senior Manager, you will provide the leadership necessary to ensure operational excellence in the implementation, support, and tracking of all Finance related operational and regulatory projects, remaining consistently engaged and delivering the desired results within the agreed time frame and budget with minimal direct supervision.
You will coach, mentor, and enable the team to independently execute moderate to complex implementation and project activities, some of which will require interactions and communications directly with senior management from different functional areas within the company as well as external clients. You will lead your team and execute assigned project activities in accordance with all CVS Health standard values and Leadership Competency models.
This leadership position requires an individual to be fully aware, consistently dedicated and wholly responsible for independently coordinating all efforts related to any Finance Operations or implementation projects, collaborating with relevant cross-unit/enterprise-wide teams including implementation and account management, adjudication, client data, technology infrastructure, finance and others.
Some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing business-level project and action plans that support and maintain oversight of the team's project activities including, but not limited to implementations in IPI/e-Project, regulatory, client, and IT projects (estimates, requirements, design, build, QA, UAT, deployment) and benefit tracking.
- Own all Finance Operations portfolio planning and status tracking tools in reference to all submitted IT initiatives through their various stages.
- Implementing operational measures and develop tools to ensure your team is consistently owning all process and action tracking, meetings and agendas for reported issues, status reporting, impact analysis, solution validation, risk management, root cause analysis, corrective action planning, issue resolution/customer concern, financial and change control management, and partner identification and engagement.
- Developing and sharing executive level status reporting of all project activities.
- Collaborating with to maintain, review, and continually improve upon the standard tools and processes used by the department.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical, process assessment, and solution development skills.
- Proficient personal computer skills utilizing MS Office Suite.
- Proven ability to lead/drive cross-functional teams in a matrix resource environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team oriented environment.
- You have a minimum 6 years experience in PBM, Healthcare or related industry
- You have 5 years management experience
- You possess at least 3 years in a related position coordinating or leading project activities
- PMP certification
Bachelor's degree, or high school diploma and equivalent work experience.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.