Senior Manager, Alliance Launch
Spectrum Group, Stamford, CT
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Spectrum Mobile is built on America's largest, most reliable 4G-LTE network and is combined with a nationwide network of Spectrum WiFi hotspots. With Spectrum Internet and Spectrum Mobile, customers can enjoy the best possible broadband experience. It is a smarter network, designed for the way mobile devices are used today, and the way they will be used tomorrow.
The Sr. Manager is a key member of the fast-growing Spectrum Mobile team. Responsible for partnering with business and product leaders across marketing, sales, customer ops, supply chain and other functions to champion the design and execution of launching mobile products and services. This person will help coordinate all aspects of the go to market plans and implement the planning cadence with our OEM partners to maximize marketing and merchandising effectiveness.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Coordinate the design, execution, implementation and collaboration with key stakeholder functions for go to market activities related to the Alliances
- Report and monitor performance against the plan to include but not limited to budget, scope and contractual obligations
- Responsible for partnering with business and product leaders to champion the design and execution of launching mobile products and services.
- Create standard reports and tracking documents to provide visibility for management team
- Coordinate with key functions and channels to develop action plans that improve communication and execution of agreed to activities
- Maintain and foster communication across all divisions and functions within Charter and Alliance partner as needed
- Implement programs to launch, create awareness and visibility through partnering with marketing and operations teams
- Effectively communicate project expectations, timelines, milestones and deliverables in a timely and clear fashion
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization to include strong presentation skills
- Ability to create programs that drive demand
- Ability to analyze data to uncover business opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate company values, maintain a positive demeanor, encourage different points of view and work across functions to deliver results
- Ability to influence internal and external contacts
- Knowledge of Mobile products and go to market / demand creation activities
- Strong knowledge of industry, strategy, business model and market of alliance partnership or ecosystems
- Strong relationship-management skills with a superior ability to engage and build consensus through collaboration and influence
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity
- Project management skills with the ability to establish key priorities, and tactical plans to maximize successful execution
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience required
Related Work Experience
- 6+ years of go to market or launch planning experience with Alliances
- 5+ years of development of demand creation/generation plans
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- 5+ years of telecommunication or similar field experience
- Office environment
- Some travel required
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.