Jiffy Lube, Seattle, WA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
The Manager-in-Training will own the overall guest experience and oversee all operations at our stores. This includes creating an environment of accountability and increasing sales, controlling costs, managing profitability, satisfying guests, training and developing Teammates, maintaining the appearance of the facilities, protecting the assets of the company and ensuring that proper operational procedures are followed.
- Provide store-level leadership to Teammates through coaching, training, scheduling and performance management
- Manage the financial health of the store through sales, proper inventory/cash controls, store-level marketing, guest satisfaction and full Profit & Loss responsibility
- Build and develop a winning team through the use of recruiting tools, sound interview techniques and retention strategies
- Create Teammate work schedules, ensuring proper coverage and business needs are met
- Set the example for exceptional guest service, to include appropriate resolution of guest complaints
- Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained
- 3+ years of retail management experience; automotive experience is a plus
- Must have experience with and driven results for a profit and loss center
- Must be able to motivate and inspire Teammates
- Communicate effectively with our guests and at all levels within the organization
- Must be willing and able to comply with all relevant regulatory and compliance standards
- Have a valid driver's license and be able to drive vehicles
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.