Shopper Ð Flexible schedule, up to $22 an hour
Shipt, Philadelphia, PA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need, like fresh produce and household essentials, from stores they trust. Help people save time and have fun while you're at it - there's never been a better time to join Shipt.
As a Shipt Shopper, you will:
- Use the app to accept orders from Shipt members in your area.
- Accurately shop and deliver orders to member homes.
- "Bring the magic" with every delivery to ensure the best customer experience.
- Earn up to $22/hr or more. Save up for a dream trip, pay down debt, or donate to your favorite cause - it's up to you!
- Help people in your community: Get out and stay active, providing an invaluable service to Shipt members.
- Set your own hours: Be your own boss and work part-time, full-time, or any time in between.
- Free Shipt membership: Discover the benefits of same-day delivery for yourself.
- Be part of the Shipt family: Get to know fellow shoppers through online groups, exclusive events, and meetups.
- Work wherever you are: Easily shop in any of our service areas when you're on the road.
All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have access to reliable transportation (car year of 1997 or newer) and car insurance coverage.
- Have a current U.S. driver's license.
- Have knowledge about hand-picking fresh produce.
- Provide your own insulated cooler bag.
- Be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Be familiar with using an Android or iPhone.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Shipt will consider for hire qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.