Senior Software Engineer - Mobile
NewTelWire, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
[Please upload your resume in MS word, not PDF]
Position Overview/ Responsibilities:
We are looking for a seasoned software engineer with required technical depth and breadth in development of software for various mobile platforms.
The Senior Software Engineer will design, implement, and debug software and firmware for mobile platforms. Candidate must be familiar with both application development (C/C++, Java, and Objective C) as well as development of middleware, frameworks, SDK, or engine components in C/C++.
The Senior Software Engineer will also be responsible for writing technical documents on the design and implementation of various components.
- Solid experience in writing software for mobile devices
- C/C++ (minimum of 5 years)
- Java (minimum of 2 years)
- Google Android, SDK, NDK, OpenCore/Stagefright
- Apple iOS (iPhone and/or iPad)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering
- Technical documentation skills
- Architecture and design skills, UML or similar modeling language
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Troubleshooting and complex problem management
- Excellent team player with strong work ethics, and capable of working independently in a fast-paced development environment
- Software security and protection
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Multimedia (Audio and Video)
- Agile development such as Scrum
- Team leadership skills
- Windows Phone 7
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.