Sr. Project Manager (Large Scale Commercial Projects)
CyberCoders, Irvine, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage all aspects of the project during the construction phase including safety, contracts, submittals, RFI’s, planning and budget management and estimates for projects
- Monitor and maintain the project schedule including interaction with subcontractors, material suppliers and other vendors
- Competitively procure materials, equipment and subcontracts. Perform a detailed review of the bids received to enable the buyout of the project at or below the amount(s) in the original estimate.
- Ensure pre-task planning for safety, coordination, and quality control is being properly performed on the project
- Provide oversight, direction, and coordination in the collection of data for any alleged bodily injury / property damage incident related to the project.
- Identify, document and discuss with the Owner all Change Requests in a timely manner. Monitor pending Change Request Log to ensure that Change Requests have been resolved in a timely manner
- Approve all subcontractor and supplier invoices prior to the project billing cut- off date while verifying the amount and cost-code to be charged
- Complete project close-out documents and ensure punch list is completed in a timely manner
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to field and site superintendents.
- Create project schedules and product ordering deadlines to ensure a timely construction and turnover
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with the project owners, architects, engineers, clients and others to ensure overall client satisfaction
- Coordinate and obtain necessary permits required for commencement of construction, review design documents for conflicts and completeness and participate in developing/negotiating contract agreements
- Monitor contractor performance; insure adherence to terms and conditions of agreements.
What You Need for this Position
- Working Knowledge of OSHA Construction Industry Regulations (29 CFR 1926)
- Proficient in the construction process, safety procedures, construction materials and methods, read and understand blueprints
- Strong leadership skills; to include prioritization and organization, detail-oriented and task focused
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all level of associates, vendors, contractors, consultants and clients
- Computer literate with proficiency using industry standard software, email, and internet
What's In It for You
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.