Team Leader HRIS Operations
Eversource Energy, Rocky Hill, CT
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Responsible for a team of HRIS Analysts who provide a strong focus on customer service, efficiency, quality and team collaboration to successfully support the HR Technology platforms. Primarily responsible for the successful administration of the HR systems independently with general direction from the Manager. The Team Lead will serve as the lead technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and will ensure the timely processing of system transactions and processes, enforcement of data integrity, quality testing of system changes and analysis of data flows for process improvement opportunities.
* Leads the HRIS Analyst team responsible for resolving inquiries and service requests. Develops and maintains an internal escalation and resolution process pertaining to system improvements.
* Responsible for the on-going (daily; weekly; monthly; annual) maintenance and processing for the HR systems and oversees the troubleshooting of system problems.
* Provides system support for Open Enrollment, Performance Management, Compensation Planning and other HR activity processes.
* Collaborates with the HRIS Specialists, PMO and other internal HR business areas to address issues that arise and/or to develop refined processes and procedures
* Participates with developing, implementing and maintaining the HR systems and makes recommendations for process improvements and system changes. Responsible for developing processes that optimize usability and reporting capabilities of the system.
* Supports the development and maintenance of the HR knowledgebase and tools required to support operational needs by working collaboratively with HR colleagues
* Optimizes and streamlines current functionalities including business process, security, reports, dashboards and other employee self-service enhancements.
* Monitors and audits use of the system to insure data integrity and regulatory compliance.
* Implements upgrades to HR system, insures appropriate testing is completed, resolves problems and insures HR initiatives are met according to established timetables.
* Initiates and leads projects that reduce costs, increase productivity and furthers the business objectives of the HR function.
* Supports HR key initiatives and projects
* Oversees the maintenance of procedures/processes to ensure adherence to HRIS security policies, internal financial controls, and legal requirements
* Identifies opportunities to simplify processes and ensure they are completed by the appropriate level
* Responsible for monitoring team performance with regards to customer satisfaction and quality case management
* Guides team and monitors team performance, provides regular feedback, and assists team members with setting and meeting in-job and career goals
* Demonstrated understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action
* Demonstrated capacity for leading change management efforts and bringing together a team
* Strong understanding of HR processes and data.
* Project Management experience required
* Bachelor's Degree in related field
* Minimum of 8 years of successful experience in HRIS and experience handling significant projects.
Licenses & Certifications:
* PHR or other relevant certification desirable
* Must be available to work emergency storm assignment as required.
* Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.