Managing Director, Deluxe Rewards
Deluxe Corporation, Forest Park, GA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Location: Atlanta, GA or Remote
The Managing Director will secure new business for Deluxe Rewards, specifically leveraging Loyalty and Rewards experience to help sell new business within the top 200 banks in the US. Leverage loyalty and rewards industry and market expertise including market trends, knowledge of competition, and challenges to drive new sales and strengthen existing relationships with clients.
* Drive financial results consistently by handling all sales activities from lead generation and follow-up to completed sale and consultation.
* Provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
* Manage, modify and evolve sales strategy to align with changing market needs and climate.
* Forecast accurately for targeted business growth.
* Serve as a key member of business leadership, influencing the strategy, direction, and annual planning activities within the Sales function.
* Translate the strategic goals of the Sales function & the Financial Services segment into tactical objectives executable by staff
* Negotiate successfully with cross-functional partners to procure appropriate support to achieve the objectives of the team
* Capture key information, update corporate systems, and adhere to process and policies as required
Required: • Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or other related discipline or associate's degree and related experience
* 10+ years of successful sales management experience with increasing responsibilities over time inclusive of c-suite engagement in a technology setting with Financial Services Industry. Loyalty and Rewards experience required.
* Strong leadership, team building, organizational agility.
* Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of business and financial process/metrics for use in driving key performance indicators and leading c-suite engagement in Market.
* Consulting Skills and client executive interaction and relationships will be important for this role. Also, significant knowledge and working knowledge of Loyalty and Rewards industry.
Preferred: • Masters degree
* Knowledge of bank interchange a plus.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Director
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.