IT Manager - Solutions Architecture
Eversource Energy, Waltham, MA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
This position is responsible for leading the overall information technology architecture solutions for project implementations; including infrastructure, architectural direction, technology standards and guidelines to achieve the business outcomes desired as part of that vision. This position will also work with the broader IT organization and business units, including the CIO and business leaders, to determine ways that Eversource can leverage technology to enhance business objectives and improve the customer experience.
* Provide leadership on both strategic and tactical issues so that economies of scale, shared thought processes, architectural approach and intellectual capital are focused on across the organization
* Work with key technology and business leaders to establish and ensure consistent, disciplined use of technologies, including goals, principles, policies, standards and priorities across the organization.
* Build and drive the development of the architecture function that supports the strategic direction of the business and ensures alignment and compliance across all technology areas
* Build and grow talent in the enterprise architecture discipline, in addition to leading highly technical teams that are capable of achieving desired business outcomes
* Develop technology strategies and architectures in order to achieve Eversource's vision of digitizing all business capabilities across the enterprise
* Champion the value of enterprise architecture and communicate its value across the organization and foster better linkage between application development and the infrastructure organization.
* Improve total cost of ownership via the implementation of an improved architecture strategy that enables identification of issues very early in the development process. Work closely with the business and IT units to develop plans for the rationalization of systems to reduce cost and improve effectiveness
* Ensure communication of architecture issues, training, events, standards, policies and overall architecture strategy.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.