Senior Marketing Specialist, Energy Efficiency
Eversource Energy, Weymouth, MA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
This position supports the execution of multiple b2b marketing programs, advertising campaigns and sales initiatives in the company's three operating states. The senior marketing specialist will ensure consistency with business branding and objectives and execute projects based on Eversource principles. This position requires close integration with key internal customers, business and sales management, and the other members of the marketing outreach and communications team. The specialist will be detail-oriented, able to prioritize projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and be both a team player and individual contributor.
* Leads the creation and execution of the department's advertising assets – radio, print, digital, etc. A strong background with media buying is key; enabling thoughtful discussions of what media channels should be utilized. Provides strategic input on media planning and execution
* Reviews, recommends, and plans strategic event opportunities specifically for business to business.
* Collaborates with members of the marketing team to assist in the execution of marketing plans and campaigns
* Maintains monthly, quarterly and annual marketing departmental advertising calendars and budgets
* Analyzes research and measurement of campaigns and programs, communicates results and recommends improvements and/or adjustments
* Coordinates with internal and external copywriters, graphic designers, photographers, and other vendors
* Additional duties assigned as business needs dictate
* Travels approximately 10% of time
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Be enthusiastic, a quick-learner and eager
Proficient/expert-level use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Self-starter with strong desire to learn
Results-driven, self-starter with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English or Business
Experience: 8+ years marketing experience
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversource is proud to be recognized as the number one energy efficiency provider in the country. Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance and lower energy costs. We are building the region's premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states. The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, Ceres and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. We also partner with various state officials and non-profits. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs and opportunities for growth.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.