Senior Analyst, Energy Efficiency
Eversource Energy, West Simsbury, CT
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
This position drives analysis of statistical, economic, and financial issues around the Company's energy efficiency programs. This position may be required to testify before regulatory bodies.
* Manages and/or conducts analysis to determine cost-effectiveness of individual technologies and services, "rolled up" programs and overall corporate offerings.
* Analytical tasks may be highly structured based on previous analyses, or completely new, requiring substantial research, initiative and collaboration skills to succeed.
* Drives the planning and tracking process of research, analysis, communications and presentations around the Company's energy efficiency programs.
* Participates in high-level multi-disciplinary internal processes, and external regulatory and collaborative processes.
* Liaise with Eversource counterparts across all 3 states to ensure consistency and best practices are applied to all work. Will be part of a larger team spread across 3 states, with a focus on Connecticut and New Hampshire.
* Represents Eversource in regulatory processes, formal and informal. Lead diverse groups of stakeholders to achieve regulatory outcomes consistent with Eversource priorities.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Must possess excellent presentation skills for technical, statistical, and financial material. Understanding of the regulatory process and environment, preferably including experience with the regulatory filing process. Knowledge of financial, statistical or operations research modeling techniques. Also required are communication, writing and presentation skills. Extensive spreadsheet and database skills, including Excel and Access.
Education: Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent experience. Master's Degree preferred.
Experience: Five (5) to eight (8) years in financial and statistical modeling, market research, operations research, or policy analysis.
Licenses & Certifications: None.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversource is recognized as one of the top utilities in the country specializing in energy efficiency solutions for our customers. Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance, and lower energy costs. We are building the region's premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states.
The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs, and opportunities for growth.
Please submit a resume with your application.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.