Sales Executive - Deluxe Strategic Sourcing
Deluxe Corporation, Goodyear, AZ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
The Sales Executive is responsible for cultivating, driving and closing Deluxe Strategic Sourcing sales opportunities within assigned accounts and/or territories, partnering with Client Managers, Sales Executives – Check Solutions, and other roles as required. This Sales Executive (SE) is required to sell $900,000 through a consultative sales approach to help financial institutions improve their operational efficiency by attaining the approval to conduct a quantitative assessment, presenting the data and negotiating an agreement.
This is a business development position selling at the executive management level to gain approval for an assessment/analysis that details cost savings along with a resource analysis report. The SE will use virtual and in-person visits to introduce and present our holistic approach to centralized purchasing. Salesforce is used extensively to track the progress of opportunities. SE's identifies prospects through cold calling, networking at association events and working opportunities provided by our lead generation group. Sales cycle wins can range from 3 to 9 months requiring a disciplined approach with continuous opportunities flowing through the sales stages.
* Progress sales cycle for opportunities from the point of qualification through to the completion of a commercial agreement.
* Develop and continually grow the sales pipeline by leveraging the efforts of the Client Management team and the Marketing team, as well as through direct efforts where required, while using Salesforce.com.
* Create successful strategies to differentiate Deluxe offerings from competitors, in order to lead and guide the ongoing activities and efforts of the deal team.
* Assure quality for all engagement with, and deliverables provided to, prospects.
* Consistently and accurately forecast the financial value and estimated closure dates for opportunities by using Salesforce.com.
* Qualify and prioritize sales opportunities proactively to maximize sales attainment.
* Develop and maintain territory plans to meet and exceed sales targets on an ongoing basis.
* Provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
* Capture key information, update corporate systems, and adhere to process and policies as required.
* Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or other related discipline or associate's degree and related experience
Experience: 5 + years of experience selling to Mid-Market Banks and Financial Institutions
* Create deal strategy & differentiation, orchestrate & lead deal teams, uncover & navigate the prospect evaluation and approval processes, and anticipate & overcome deal and product obstacles
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Senior
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.