Project Manager - PMP
NorthPoint Search Group, Atlanta, GA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Estimate repairs
- Manage change orders and supplemental items
- Budget reconstruction projects
- Manage projects with sub-contractors and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certifications
- 5-7 years of experience working as a Construction Project Manager.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost control.
- Ability to set goals and monitor them.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.