Regional Sales Manager – Midwest (Industrial)##Chicago, Illinois
Danaher Corporation, Chicago, IL
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Job ID: IND000866
Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you'll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Whether your interests lie in Life Sciences, Aerospace, Microelectronics or Food & Beverage, you'll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
To learn more about Pall, please visit .
Pall Corporation (Pall) is a growing >$500M fluid technology and asset protection (FTAP) filtration business that sells into industrial applications.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for:
Achieve and exceed budget, and pricing objective
Ensure sales team has well-designed motivating goals
Implement weekly, monthly and quarterly standard work
Lead, mentor and develop sales team
Lead, support and drive sales funnel growth and success rate
- Adapt strategy to targeted territory by developing and implementing market initiatives and business plan
- Maintain territories mapping and update burst plan
- Obtain knowledge of competitors activities and market insight to adjust sales tactic and strategies
- Collect market insights and customer s needs. provide inputs to management and marketing
- Develop and Maintain relationships with Regional and Global account targets within territory to drive contract development and implementation
Operations on field: 40%
- Apply key growth drivers and initiatives
- Grow company business by achieving orders and sales target objectives
- Grow market share by Increasing the number of possible customers and opportunity creation
- Lead, coach and develop direct sales team
- Adopt and drive promotion of new products and applications
- Develop and retain Customers and build relation with key decision makers
- Administer forecast accuracy. Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Provide support for field sales associates as they generate leads and bring in new business
People Management & Communication (4-8 associates): 25%
- Lead team of sales professionals and guide them in their ongoign professional development.
- Coach and engage sales team to achieve company goals short and long term
- Build a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Establishes clear direction, set goals and targets and holds team accountable
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and lead the sales program accordingly
- Provide field sales support for sales team as they generate new sales leads and close new dealsOperations and reporting internal: 20%
- Standard work implementation (funnel management, lead generation, problem solving, use of standard tools including opportunities plan, account plan, pre-calls plan)
- Annual business plan and market evaluation,
- Weekly reports on revenue and margins, actions status.
- Rolling ninety-day travel and action plans preparations and weekly updates
- Support Sales team, by coordinating actions with internal support functions
Other Duties: 5%
- Use of other tools as required
Objectives as defined by management:
- Funnel size and number of additions
- Achieving Sales target
- Team management (Turnover, engagement, SFE)
- DBS Adoption
- 5 years experience in providing equipment to Automotive, Oil & Gas, or Refinery industries.
- 3+ years experience in people management
- English required. Ideally experienced with a filtration and separations company.
- Bachelor Degree in technical or Business degree
- People management
- Funnel management
- problem-solving and ability to communicate
- Experience in business and sales action planning
- Cultural Awareness
- Time management skills
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Valid driving license
- Valid passport
- Prepared to work unsociable hours
- Prepared to travel often (50%)
- Strong work ethic
To follow relevant legal requirements and the Company Environmental Health & Safety Policy and procedures.
To keep your work area tidy and free from hazards.
Report and address any Environmental, Health and Safety incidents or near misses.
To align with site EHS regulations during site visits
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.