Senior Procurement Specialist - RCCB
Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Downey, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
The Procurement Specialist executes processes to ensure the Field Services team receives the parts necessary to achieve their customer service mission. This role is responsible for supporting an assigned market in a variety of parts-related activities.
This role obtains goods and/or services necessary to run the business. Negotiates with suppliers to ensure quality, service and price of products and services. Strategizes on how to obtain best value or to improve processes. Maintains relationships with Reyes Holdings Procurement organization, Coca-Cola Bottling Sales and Services, customers, and vendors.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Manages and executes forecasting and inventory planning processes to replenish service parts inventory for about service vans and Field Service/Make Ready Center
- Management of a budget for service parts
- Authority to adjust restock levels of service parts to assure financial and performance goals, including improved inventory turns
- Responsible for scheduling and processing technician van inventories
- Hold for Part recovery support for emergency and urgent calls including tracking part shipments and coordinating with customer, dispatch, technician, and/or Field Service Supervisor to get return call scheduled and completed.
- Provide purchase order management support including pushing Purchase Orders to handhelds; performing goods receipts; Purchase Orders modifications; material returns
- Conducts face-to-face stewardship reviews with Field Service teams across the organization to discuss projects/initiatives, review metrics and resolve issues
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- Excess inventory reviews and facilitate actions to include transfer of excess inventory to other service vans or locations, initiate move back to Coca-Cola Parts or supplier, and execute write-offs as required in the field.
- Maintaining parts maintenance for plants and locations, working with Coca-Cola Parts-CONA to have material numbers created for new parts
- Work with Internal Controls for setting processes and communicating inventory adjustments
- Establish and implement procedures for procuring local goods and services
- Support the implementation of procurement programs initiated by both the Reyes Holdings Procurement team and Coca-Cola Parts or other suppliers
- Initiate, analyze and implement new technologies, new programs, and better procurement methods
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 plus years of previous Field Service or Make Ready Center experience
- 2 plus years of customer support experience, phone support, multi-system access, customer inquiry resolution, web based ordering
- Technical - SAP Coke One North America(CONA), Enterprise Resource Planning Central Component experience.
- Advanced computer skills, include proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & SAP
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 3 plus years of related Inventory Management experience in Supply Chain or Service/Manufacturing environment
- 3 plus years of Beverage/Manufacturing plant experience
- 3 plus years of Beverage/Manufacturing planning experience
- Must possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Capability to learn and utilize multiple software packages (i.e. SAP and MS Office Systems)
- Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Up to 10% travel
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.