Creative Financial Staffing, Bloomfield, CT
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global distribution organization located in the Greater Hartford Area. This organization has been in business for over six decades and continues to expand. They are seeking a Strong Accounting Manager to facilitate the daily accounting duties and to develop the staff.
REASONS TO APPLY NOW:
• This organization employees over 2,000 employees and consistently nets over $1billion in sales
• They offer scholarships to children of employees who excel at the high school level which is given in the form of an annual stipend for 4 years or the completion of a bachelors degree
• The company supports the community and actively participates and donates to charitable events/causes
• They truly believe in work life balance. Yes, there will be some over time during the close, but not an excessive amount
• Colleagues are friendly, respectful, and helpful
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER:
• The Accounting Manager will oversee the Staff Accountant and work to get them promoted to a Senior Accountant
• Oversee and manage all general ledger activity
• Reconcile the A/R and A/P ledger
• The Accounting Manager will be responsible for reviewing monthly journal entries and reconciliations
• Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
• The Accounting Manager will responsible for cash management
• Spearhead the annual audit
• The Accounting Manager will be responsible for monitoring inventory
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER:
• BS in Accounting or equivalent hands on experience
• Minimum 7-10 years of relevant accounting experience
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures
• Understanding of inventory preferred
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: controller, controllership, comptroller, CFO, accounting manager, accounting, finance, management, CPA
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.