Colliers International, Minneapolis, MN
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
BE inspiring. BE entrepreneurial. BE a game changer. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Managing Director in Minneapolis, MN.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are a seasoned real estate appraiser, with a track record of growing a book of business, as well as leading a successful team. You communicate a compelling vision and support your team and support staff by modeling and coaching best practices in business development, client relations, appraisal production, and communications. You understand the value of collaboration by building strong relationships with market and business line leaders to exchange best practices, accelerate innovation and ensure quality and consistency in our customer service.
As a Managing Director, you will build and lead an enterprising team of professionals to provide the highest quality valuations and consulting solutions to our clients. You will develop and drive a strategic growth plan for the market, and effectuate the production of thorough reports in a timely manner. Together, you and your team will promote and advocate Colliers' brand in the local market, articulating its value through superior customer service.
What you bring
- Recognized market leader with 8+ years of related work experience.
- Existing client relationships and in-depth knowledge of your market.
- Strong leadership and supervisory experience.
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills.
- Active Certified General Real Estate Appraiser license.
- MAI designation
Bonus skills and experience
- ASA, CRE, or RICS designations
- Working knowledge of Argus Enterprise
What success looks like
- You have a high-performing team and happy clients who are engaged and inspired to work with you.
- You've built strong relationships with clients, your peers and external partners in the business community.
- Your personal production level is consistent with that of a manager and continues to grow.
- You successfully meet and/or exceed financial performance expectations as planned.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We'd love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.