General Healthcare Resources, Allentown, PA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Here’s your next fantastic opportunity as a Physical Therapist in the Allentown, PA area!
- 15-week contract; Immediate start available!
- Work a lot with wound care and orthotics – (get a lot from Coordinated Health so joint replacement – hip, knee, shoulder etc). All ages, but 18+ yrs.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M – F; 7:00a – 3:00p
- PA Physical Therapist license.
- Minimum of 2 years of Physical Therapist experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of homecare experience preferred.
For more information on this and our other great Physical Therapist positions, please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Physical Therapist position! Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.