Verizon, New York, NY
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
What you'll be doing...
As an Agency Lead on the Agency Relations team, this role is responsible for managing the relationship, contracting, and performance of digital and traditional marketing agencies. The Agency Lead will manage multiple processes and initiatives that are client and agency facing (i.e. Business Reviews, Annual Agency and Client Summit, new Agency searches, Client and Agency onboarding). Driving, optimizing, and continually improving the processes for these initiatives is extremely important, while also measuring budget and time saving metrics to track efficiencies.
- Accountable for annual agency performance evaluations and quarterly business reviews with the client and agency to ensure effective utilization of marketing budgets.
- Manage relationships and performance levels of agency partners.
- Develop and present process improvements that are innovative and transformative for large-scale programs.
- Monitor agency talent on our business by minimizing staffing gaps and tracking performance trends.
- Monthly analysis of agency staffing burn data, staff diversity and inclusion results, and tracking the completion of projects and deliverables.
- Provide effective on-boarding for new agencies to ensure they understand Verizon brand strategy and identity principles and all other processes needed to execute business with Verizon.
- Partner and collaborate with clients across all business units to drive agency support model that aligns with investment strategy.
- Collaborate with clients, Sourcing, and Legal teams to process and execute annual and incremental scopes of work; ensure our master service contracts are effectively updated to reflect industry changes.
- Work effectively with team of seven on major initiatives, benchmarking, sharing of best practices, and contribute to large-scale initiatives by teammates by providing deliverables.
- Manage the contract execution for non-Agency partners (research vendors and consulting firms) within defined SLA terms and optimize the contract approval process to gain both time and cost efficiencies.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of marketing, project management or operations experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Client management/program management experience.
- Budget management and reporting experience.
- One or more years of client side experience (nice to have, not required).
- Traditional and/or digital advertising experience (nice to have, not required).
- Experience negotiating vendor and agency contracts, building scopes and staffing plans.
- Procurement and Finance relationship management.
- Process building and improvement experience.
- Policy development and agency model governance experience (preferred).
- Experience directing creative agencies.
- Agency performance management and compensation.
- Agency talent search management.
- Agency roster optimization.
- Highly organized and process driven.
- Ability to resolve complex problems positively and professionally with array of vendors/agencies and clients.
- Strong planning and collaboration skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision under pressure and short time lines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in creating presentation materials for executive review.
- Experience working up and across the organizations at various leadership levels.
- Experience with MS Office suite and Google suite (desired).
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.