Structural Project Manager
CyberCoders, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
We are a Structural Engineering firm specializing in residential and commercial projects in the greater San Diego area. We have built our firm on strong relationships and quality work and we continue to grow as a result. We are looking to add a Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience to our team who had strong leadership qualities to help with the day to day office duties of our busy office.
If you are interested in joining a reputable company that consistently aims to improve their internal performance, empower the organization to be more effective, and definitely cares about providing a great working environment for its employees, then apply immediately!!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Positive environment that promotes work / life balance
- Mentorship Program and heavy emphasis on professional development
- Relaxed dress code
What You Need for this Position
- Must have California PE license, SE license Preferred and Plus!
- BSCE from an accredited university required, MSCE/MSSE preferred
- Needs to be able to manage small to mid-size projects independently
- Needs to be strong technically and personable
What You Will Be Doing
- Meet budgets and goals for projects
- Participate in business development and maintain
What's In It for You
- Flexible work schedule
You can also reach me at Leesa@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.