3coast, League City, TX
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Seeking Position for: OpTime Analyst
Contract - 6 month with option to extend
Location: League City with some travel to Clear Lake and Galveston Operating rooms
There could be some remote work but primarily Onsite.
MAJOR DUTIES / CRITICAL TASKS:• Current and future states workflow documentation
• Optimization of patient flow from provider order to billing
• Refresher training for physicians and staff
• Training/refresher for physicians and staff
• Define roles & responsibilities matrix
• Provide timely project status updates to leadership
• Serve as a mentor to other team members
• Serve as a liaison between technical and business communities
• Extensive and recent subject matter expertise in and technical knowledge of Epic OpTime
• Knowledge of optimal perioperative workflows from pre-op appointment to post-operative discharge
• General experience in documenting business processes, workflows, patient flow, and problem resolution
• Experience with software testing and end-user training
• General understanding of project lifecycle management
• Ability to communicate complex situations quickly and clearly to people with a variety of technical skills; manage a wide range of projects, large and small, along with a high volume of service requests; work independently and in a workgroup; prepare a presentation and present to an audience comprised of varying levels of leadership.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Effective oral and written communications and follow-up skills
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills
• Epic build and workflow optimization experience at an academic medical center utilizing Epic OpTime
• Certification in Epic OpTime with NVTs current through Epic 2015
• Certification in Epic Clarity highly desirable
• Project management experience
• Knowledge and experience in implementing and supporting healthcare applications
• Clinical informatics experience
• Experience with documenting workflows utilizing Microsoft Visio.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.