Managing Director Production Data
CERES, Boston, MA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
In this clients platform, their asset management clients will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President / Global Head in Boston, MA the Head, Production Data Operations is a leadership role responsible for the design, implementation and oversight of the centralized data operations function. This person will ensure that all the firm's products can access high quality data in a reliable way.
- Head up production data operations for the division
- Manage a global team that processes data from acquisition to product use
- Oversee the daily production process for data
- Act as escalation point for data issues across the regions and divisions
- Ensure compliance with the policy and procedures for data operations
- Manage onshore and offshore locations and functions for global operations
- Implement new data feeds; maintain current feeds
- Collaborate with other groups in the firm on data projects, such as Data Governance
- Work closely with Development on production issues and identification of automation tools
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in support of the new products mission -- specifically, support better information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Identifies and implement opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Improve deal profitability through operational excellence focus
- Lead, develop and coach team
- Required 15+ years in operations supporting trading/portfolio management/performance/investment reporting/middle office functions in front office
- Required experience interfacing with PM/Quant/Risk/Performance teams
- Required experience managing global 24X7 operations team
- Strong analytical skills for solving technical issues with global customers, plus the ability to lead and take ownership.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.